Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A post from a Step

I had sat down to write bout something that happened today but after reading a note by my darling step, everything else flew out of my head. A very beautiful prose written by her. Ive taken the liberty of posting it here :-) 
( I'm loving the lines and the emotions so darn much!)



Things that never fail to bring a smile to my face?
well, they ain't always diamonds and gold, you know....
(No girl will ever deny the different kinda happiness those things raise :p)
But to me,it's more the memories with YOU guys that I reverently hold!
To others it's just another old and rusty affair,
But to me, it's like a pirate's treasure collection
A poignant letter,
an antiquated conversation,
And on a rainy day, these keep my spirit strong..
For I realise Life never does remain just a 'hop, skip and jump',
so often we're considered noble, and the next thing u know, we land up down in the dumps :)
Mamie, steps n me :)
iL@N0$@Nk@R1y@
-----
Riya Palchaudhuri

1 comment:

  1. woah! and i though i was having a never-ending bad week! ok, reinstating the fact that i love u steps!

    ReplyDelete

nice people leave comments ;)